To manage out of range messages;
- Open the V7.5 Tune Tool.
- Navigate to Edit->Properties->[Options]
- The "Allow calibrations to exceed recommended limits." check box manages the display.
When that option is checked:
- "Out of Range" messages are no longer displayed, and
- Calibrations will display the EFILive limits and the controller's actual limits, and
- Any value that exceeds EFILive's limits will be displayed with a thin black border.
When that option is unchecked:
- "Out of Range" messages are displayed if calibrations exceed the EFILive limits, and
- Calibrations will only display the EFILive limits (not the controller's actual limits), and
- Any value that exceeds EFILive's limits will be truncated to the EFILive limit. However, the truncated value(s) will not be updated in the tune file unless you modify the calibration, causing its data to be saved back to the file.