The Record All Diagnostics feature captures critical controller information into a single file that can be transmitted back to the tuner, removing keystroke errors from manually writing down data, or worse, customers leaving critical details blank. The following information can be captured:
- Operating system.
- Serial Number.
- Calibration ID.
- Controller ID.
The file can be viewed using Windows Notepad.
To access the Record All Diagnostics feature;
- Connect FlashScan/AutoCal V3 to your vehicle.
- Navigate to Diagnostics -> F4: Record All Diags.
- FlashScan/AutoCal V3 will display a file name that will be saved onto the device.
To transfer the file to your PC;
- Connect FlashScan/AutoCal V3 to your PC.
- Navigate to Options -> F2: File System -> F3: USB Thumb Drive.
- The relevant file can be located in the EFILive -> Scan folder and can be transferred to PC and opened, or emailed to their tuner.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.