- Connect FlashScan V1 device to your PC and vehicle.
- Turn the vehicle ignition to the On position (not the Accessory position. Vehicle must not be cranked/running when flashing).
- Open the EFILive Tune Tool application.
- Click on the File menu and select the Open tuning file... menu option.
- Select the calibration file for the controller you wish to license.
- Click on the Flash menu and select the Program PCM calibrations... menu option.
- Click the Start button.
- If the controller is not licensed a information dialogue will be shown.
- Click the License ECM button that will have appeared.
- Select Yes and OK to the next two prompts to confirm you wish to license the controller.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.