Register your FlashScan or AutoCal device for warranty and product registration purposes. If the device has previously been registered (i.e. previous owner in the case of a second hand device registration) the warranty period is not altered. Product registration is performed online, please have your hardware serial number handy.
Click to access the EFILive Product Registration form.
V8 Scan and Tune
EFILive V8 Scan and Tune can be installed on multiple PCs and/or Laptops. Registration details are not required by the EFILive V8 Scan and Tune software.
- All Custom operating systems will be displayed without EFILive hardware connection.
- Tune files can be created, edited and saved, including OS upgrades without and EFILive hardware connection.
- Customers will need FlashScan connected to their PC should they wish to add tune file security, or AutoCal flash permissions to any tune file they save.
V7 Scan Tool and Tune Tool
The EFILive V7 Scan Tool and Tune Tool can be installed on multiple PC's and/or Laptops. Registration details are provided on the blue registration card that shipped with FlashScan V2 and FlashScan V1 .
Where customers upgrade to V7.5.34 or later software registration is no longer required.
Where a customer is running a release prior to V7.5.34, some software features are only available when FlashScan V2 or FlashScan V1 are connected to the PC, or when registration details are entered into the software. Restricted features include:
- Available Custom operating system upgrades.
- Saving of tune files.
- Applying tune file security to tune files
- Setting AutoCal flash permissions to tune files.
To register FlashScan V2 or FlashScan V1 with V7.5 software;
- Open the EFILive V7.5 Tune Tool.
- Navigate to the Help ->Register EFILive menu.
- Enter your License Registration Card details into the License Manager.
Lost Registration Details
To retrieve your registration details, Create a Ticket and supply the FlashScan V2 Serial & Auth or FlashScan V1 Serial & Auth for your device. This service is only available until June 30, 2021 to give all customers the opportunity to migrate to the V8 Tune Tool.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.