It is good practice for tuners to physically format the entire SD Card prior to configuring it for a customer. This reduces the likelihood of $0522 Incorrect CRC in tune file errors.
Format SD Card
To format the SD Card;
- Connect FlashScan/AutoCal V3 to PC.
- Navigate to Options -> F2: File System -> F2: Manage -> F3: Format Entire SD Card on the FlashScan/AutoCal V3 device.
- Press Fn+Tick to format the SD Card.
- Copy required BBX Configuration to FlashScan/AutoCal V3.
- To ensure tune files on FlashScan/AutoCal V3 are not corrupt, copy tune files off FlashScan/AutoCal V3 back to the PC and open the tune file in EFILive V8 Scan and Tune.
- If the tune file opens correctly, the FlashScan/AutoCal V3 is functional and configured for use.
- If the file is corrupted error $0522 will display when attempting to open the tune file.
Additional SD Card Support
For further assistance please Submit a Ticket for EFILive to offer you tailored support.