FlashScanV3/AutoCal V3 drivers are part of the Windows 10 installation. If the latest driver is not installed then FlashScan/AutoCal V3 may be unable to communicate or have interrupted communications with your PC. Typically the following EFILive Error Codes are displayed:
- $0101 No data received during firmware update.
- $0020 EFILive USB driver DLL not loaded.
Users should check to see if they are running the latest windows 10 release and if it is not up-to-date inline with the version release history here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/ users should update.
Find operating system info in Windows 10
- Select the Start button > Settings > System > About . Open About settings.
- Under Device specifications > System type, see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
- Under Windows specifications, check which edition and version of Windows your device is running.