- Added scan/tune link synonyms in EFILive_System.ini to allow PIDs and axis to be linked when their units are not identical. For example axis units of mm3/stroke and PID units of mm3 are now allowed to be linked.
- Segment export now allows multiple selected segments to be exported.
- Auto-generated segment folder names have been changed so that segments from the same operating system that have the same description are now exported into the same folder instead of separate folders.
- Activated EFI-Locker patch for E78, T87 and A50.
- Added three new Lua script functions (see EFILive Command Line Reference.pdf document for more info):
- _efiSegMakeName() to construct a useful segment filename.
- _efiSegExport() to export a tune file segment to a named file.
- _efiSegImport() to import a tune file segment from a named file.
- Fixed access violation in [F2: Scan] when attempting to save a data log file before any data has been logged.
- Fixed segment import which was restricting imports to matching segment part numbers only. Segments with different part numbers can now be imported if the OS number is the same.
- Fixed $0101 error after firmware update.
- E86B was incorrectly allowing the entire file to be exported when exporting single segments. Segment export is not yet supported for E86A or E86B.
- The "MIL"/"No Mil" column of DTC combination tables was not being detected/updated correctly when comparing tune files.
- Changed the default units for acceleration from m/s(metric), ft/s(US customary) and g-force(user defined) to km/h/s(metric), mph/s(US customary) and kmh/s(user defined).
- CVN values were showing incorrectly as ($0000) for most controllers in the [F4: OBD] window.
Cummins Heavy Duty
- New operating system for the following controller: CM2350A.
- Added V8 editor support for E78.
- Added V8 editor support for L31 (VRB).
- Added V8 editor support for P12 (L52/IL5).
- Added V8 editor support for P10 (LL8/IL6).
- Added V8 editor support for T42, T43, T76.
- When logging DMA PIDs (i.e. PIDs whose names end with "_M" or "_DMA"), if the ignition is switched off for an extended period while data logging but data logging is not terminated, then when the ignition is switched on again the data log automatically continues. However, the DMA PIDs may no longer return valid data.
Workaround: EFILive recommends stopping the data log and restarting the data log when switching off the ignition for extended periods.
- E35A and E35B tune files that were read out using BBR were not able to be opened in the V7 software.
- Boot block update process is now more resilient to power disconnection and reconnection.
- EFILive V8 Reference.pdf
- EFILive Error Codes.pdf
- EFILive Command Line Reference.pdf