Mapping not Available
EFILive does not offer mapping on all controllers that are supported for Read/Flash. Usually the ability to read a controller is added early in the development cycle to allow the submission of tune files for mapping. In some cases EFILive has no intention to add mapping support and read/flash were added at the specific request of a customer who has the ability to edit tune files outside of the EFILive software.
Controllers where Mapping is not yet migrated to V8 Scan and Tune:
These controllers should be tuned using the V7 Tune Tool software;
- CMB CM849 - 2006-2007 Dodge Cummins.
- E80 - 2015-2020 GM SIDI.
- E81 - 2016-2018 GM SIDI.
- E82 - 2016-2020 GM SIDI.
- E83A/E83B - 2010-2018 GM PFI.
- E84 - 2016-2020 GM PFI.
- E98 - 2014-2021 GM Diesel.
Controllers where Mapping is not supported in either V8 or V7 software:
- CM846 - 2003-2005 Dodge Cummins.
- CM848 - 2003-2005 Dodge Cummins.
- CM850 - 2001+ Cummins HD.
- CM870 - 2002+ Cummins HD.
- CM875 - 2002+ Cummins HD.
- E47 - 2014-2015 GM Diesel Family B (USA).
- E55 - 2004-2009 GM HFV6 Bosch.
- E69 - 2008-2001 GM SIDI.
- E77 - 2007-2011 GM HFV6 Bosch.
- E87A - GM Diesel.
- E87B - GM Diesel.