Follow these steps to log the selected controller.
- Configure FlashScan V2 for BBX features if not already setup.
- Connect your FlashScan V2 device to your vehicle.
- Turn the vehicle ignition On.
- Navigate to the F1 Scan Tool - F1 Select PIDs menu option.
- Select correct controller type from BBX configured controllers.
- Navigate to the F1 Scan Tool - F2 Data Logging menu option.
- Select F1: Record Data to commence the logging session.
- The LCD will display the elapsed time, frame count and the selected PIDs.
- A range of options are available while the Log is recording:
- Select OK to pause/resume the log.
- Select F1..F4 or Ctrl+F1..Ctrl+F4 to add “user notes” 1 thru 8 to the log.
- Select Enter to toggle between Metric and US Customary units.
- Select the up and down arrows to navigate through selected PIDs.
- Select Cancel, to stop data logging and save the logged data.
- Start the vehicle and drive to record actual performance. Do not attempt to operate a FlashScan/AutoCal device while your vehicle is in motion.
- Select Cancel on FlashScan V2 to stop data logging and save the log file.
NOTE: When data logging is activated you cannot return to the menu until logging is stopped.