Follow these steps to log the selected controller.
- Configure FlashScan V2 for BBX features if not already setup.
- Connect your FlashScan V2 device to your vehicle.
- Turn the vehicle ignition On.
- Navigate to the F1 Scan Tool - F1 Select PIDs menu option.
- Select correct controller type from BBX configured controllers.
- Navigate to the F1 Scan Tool - F2 Data Logging menu option.
- Select F1: Record Data to commence the logging session.
- Start the vehicle and drive to record actual performance.
- Stop the vehicle and turn the ignition off prior to selecting Cancel on FlashScan V2 to save the log file.