Follow these steps to log the selected controller.
- Configure FlashScan/AutoCal V3 for BBX features if not already setup.
- Connect your FlashScan/AutoCal V3 device to your vehicle.
- Turn the vehicle ignition On.
- Navigate to the Scan Tool -> F1 Select PIDs menu option.
- Select correct controller type from BBX configured controllers.
- Navigate to the F1 Scan Tool -> F2 Data Logging menu option.
- Select F1: Record Data to commence the logging session.
- The LCD will display recording status, elapsed time, frame count and the selected PIDs.
- A range of options are available while the Log is recording:
- Select ✔ to pause/resume the log.
- Select the up and down arrows to navigate through selected PIDs.
- Select X, to save the log.
- Start the vehicle and drive to record actual performance.
- Stop the vehicle and turn the ignition off prior to selecting X on FlashScan/AutoCal V3 to save the log file.
User Defined Menu:
Follow the instructions provided by your Tuner to log the selected controller, alternatively install the Standard menu to use the instructions above. To install the standard menu;
- Connect FlashScan/AutoCal V3 to PC.
- Launch the EFILive V8 Scan and Tune software.
- Navigate to [F6: Devices] -> [F5: Options].
- Select [Disable Custom Menu] to revert to the Standard Menu.
- To restore the custom menu select [Enable Custom Menu].