There are 2 different methods to access Device Settings. To access these;
- Connect your FlashScan/AutoCal to your PC.
- Open the EFILive V8 Scan and Tune application, and then select either:
- Select the [F6: Devices] option in the left-hand pane; or
- Select the [F5: BBX] -> [F6: Quick Setup] menu and select the correct device from the Edit Device Settings option.
Both menu options perform the same function, however the option via the [F5: BBX] -> [F6: Quick Setup] allows these settings to be programmed in a single process along with all other BBX settings. The option via [F6: Devices] requires separate programming to other BBX settings.
Navigate to the Device Settings option using either of the above methods then;
- For FlashScan/AutoCal V2, select [F6: Logging] and set Logging Speed: Fast (10-40 frames/second).
- Navigate to [F8: Serial I/O] and select appropriate Com Port, Display Layout and Wide Band Type.
- Program FlashScan/AutoCal using the Program option, or
- Select Close to return to the Quick Setup, select Include current device settings, and Program Quick Setup.